While the weather is nice, I've taken to having my devotions outside in our front yard.  Today, as I sat thinking and praying about support, noticed the sparrows. There had been one or two hopping around all week, but this morning there was a whole flock of them foraging through the grass and evidently gorging themselves on something very tasty.  "I wonder if they are even aware of their needs," I thought. The same God that cares for them, cares for me, and yet I sit here and wonder if He remembers I'm here sometimes.
 "Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? Yet not one of them is forgotten before God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows." Luke 12:6-7 
 God, grant me a bigger picture of Who You are, and a greater measure of faith to believe Your promises to me are true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Easter Week

Commissioning

Advent Week 1: Hope