Fulfilling, Completing, Perfecting

Six months ago, I thought that I had this school year (and the following ones) figured out. However, our best laid plans are not always identical to the plans that God has for us. I am thankful for everything that the last year has held, and I am thankful to be where I am. In just under two months, God has brought in 50% of my support, which is amazing!! This is a huge hurdle to be past, and I know that now that I'm past the halfway point, excitement continues to build. There is still a huge need to be met and I am still praying for 14-15 people to commit to $100 per month. If you would like to partner with me and help to meet this need, click here: Click here to help support Lauren

I've referred to Psalm 138:8a before, but this verse has been on my heart often lately and I wanted to mention it once more. "The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me. Your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever." The word "fulfill" can also be translated "complete" or "Perfect." As I wait and pray and seek God's will for each day, He brings people, conversations, and times with Him that continue to change me from the inside out. My prayer during this time of waiting is that He will equip me to be able to hit the ground running when I arrive in Germany. He alone knows what awaits me around the next bend in the road, and He alone can equip me for whatever may come. He is so faithful! Whether or not the following year looks anything like I think it could, I know that God is sovereign and His way is best. How great is He and how faithful!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Easter Week

Commissioning

Advent Week 1: Hope