Leaving!!!

Dear Friends,

What an amazing journey of faith this time of raising support has been, and it's only the beginning! I am ridiculously excited to be leaving for Germany and BFA to start a new season of ministry! God has supplied so much, and through so many of you! Thank you so much for partnering with me, both in prayer and financially. It has been humbling to watch the ways that God has led so many to give. I will continue to post here about the things God is doing at BFA. When I think about how big He is and how He blessed the last time, my heart thrills to think of the possibilities this new season holds.
I have to admit that over the last week, as I've prepared to leave, I've had some recurring sadness as I realized all over again that I won't be going back to help shepherd (and feed!) a guys' dorm. God gave such amazing relationships with students and staff, and I will truly miss serving in that capacity. However, I am thrilled to be teaching music, sharing something that is so much a part of me and fostering a love for it in my students. God created us as relational beings, and I know that just as He caused these opportunities to come alongside students before, He will do the same.

So please pray for me!


  • Pray that I will, first and foremost, draw closer and closer to Christ. That is one of the best things you can ever pray for anyone in ministry! 
  • Pray for safe and on-time flights.
  • Pray that I will get over jet lag quickly and be able to come alongside the staff and help in any way that I can before the semester ends. 
  • Pray that the remaining funds needed to allow me to be fully funded would come in.
  • Pray that as I transition I would be humble, teachable, and ready to serve.


My heart is filled with a good theme, and I am overjoyed to be part of the work that God is doing!

Comments

Popular Posts