FAQ's - the August Edition

Over the summer, I have been asked numerous questions that I wanted to take some time to answer. This is in no way a frustrated post, but simply a means to articulately and adequately answer the questions which so many have kindly thought to ask. Thanks for wondering and being interested!

1. When is Carolyn getting married?
Answer: She did yesterday!!! We are SO excited to announce that my dear sister Carolyn has now taken the last name of Dignan! She and Jimmy were married this past weekend, and the wedding was gorgeous! I maybe a wee bit biased, but I've never seen a more beautiful bride or a more smitten groom. Enjoy the photo of them below! (Photo creeds to Robby Berkstresser) More photos will follow when they become available!
The happy couple - Jimmy and Carolyn! 

2. Are you still planning to go back to Germany? When do you leave and what will you be doing until then?
Answers: YES! At this moment, I do not have a departure date and until I reach commitments of 90% (and preferably 100%) of my support, contacting people to partner with me will be a full time job. Once I reach 90%, I can book a ticket to fly to Germany. Currently, I am at 20% of my support, and I am very thankful for all of those who have committed to partner with me. Many people are asking when I leave and are praying for me, so I want to say a huge thank you to you who are doing so!! Prayer is powerful!! Please pray that those who are praying and are capable of giving financially will do so. I have been mulling over some thoughts on partnership and missions and hope to post them here over the next week or so. Stay tuned!
The clincher? School starts at BFA in one week. God is completely capable of bringing in more than 100% of my need before that time, and I am asking him to do so. Will you partner with me in this amazing ministry to the students at Black Forest Academy?
Click here to give: https://give.teachbeyond.org

Also, for more information about the school, click here: http://bfacademy.com

Below is part of my inspiration to return and continue loving on the students at BFA:







3. What did you do with your summer?
Answer: I was the Lead Counselor at the Csehy Summer School of Music. This is an official title for a lot of administrative and logistical work, which I loved! This year, the Lord blessed us with our largest group of students in the history of the organization, and He also gifted us with an extremely capable and joyful group of counselors. I was honored to help lead this group.
Csehy Counselors 2014




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Easter Week

Commissioning

Advent Week 1: Hope